JBL Synthesis is a line of speakers and electronics developed through 70 years of scientific research in pro audio originally designed for professionals in music and movie industries desiring a […]
JBL Synthesis is a line of speakers and electronics developed through 70 years of scientific research in pro audio originally designed for professionals in music and movie industries desiring a “Studio Grade” experience in their home environment. Over 80% of Blu-ray soundtracks and many music recordings have their final mastering carried out by a JBL Synthesis sound system. For 70 years, JBL, Inc., has been the leading manufacturer of professional loudspeakers for recording artists and touring musicians, and in a close collaboration with Lucasfilm® engineers, developed the underlying THX technologies, which set a new standard of realism in movie sound.
With horn-loaded compression drivers (an essential of cinema sound rarely heard in consumer systems), wide-dispersion pure-beryllium tweeters and high-definition crossover networks, Synthesis loudspeakers are among the most powerful and capable instruments ever to be used in home entertainment applications.
Visit JBL Synthesis website to start your journey to pro-audio world!
JBL Everest DD67000 – The Everest has been JBL’s flagship “Project” speaker for nearly three decades, this recent DD67000 model superseding the DD66000 of 2006. Now available in rosewood and customized gloss finish, the Everest DD67000 stays true to JBL’s heritage: the world’s most coveted sound equipment.
- Dual 15″ (380mm) three-layer sandwich cone woofers for authoritative bass response
- 4″ (100mm) pure-beryllium diaphragm for crystal-clear highs
- 1″ (25mm), pure-beryllium diaphragm for extreme highs
- Extremely smooth and wide frequency response
- Proprietary Bi-Radial® horns
- 100 – 500 watts suggested amplifier power range
- Excellent terminals and system controls
- Bi-wiring capabilities
- Flawless enclosure construction
Frequency Response: 29Hz – 60kHz (half space); 45Hz – 60kHz (anechoic)
Recommended amplifier power: 500 watts
Power Sensitivity: 96dB
JBL Synthesis K2 S9900
Project K2 S9900, one of the most advanced and sophisticated loudspeakers in the world today, is the latest expression in technology that is deeply rooted in more than 60 years of tradition. Like the Paragon and Hartsfield, the K2 S9900 was built around compression driver technology and addressed a more refined stereo image than was previously considered technically feasible. The K2 S9900 continues the tradition of the K2 S9800 and also incorporates key design elements from the Project Everest. Despite its 21st century power and sophistication, Project K2 S9900 is a synthesis of tradition and technology.
- 15-inch woofer with Alnico magnet and 100 mm voice coil, cast frame and 16kg motor structure
- High frequency compression driver and horn with 4-inch magnesium diaphragm
- Precision-molded Sonoglass® UHF horn mated to a die-cast aluminum housing
- Separate crossover boards for each frequency section
- Heavily-braced curved front and rear enclosure eliminates cabinet-induced coloration
- Wood Grain or Black Zebra Wood or premium high gloss finish
- 3-Way 15″ Floorstanding Loudspeaker
- Frequency Response 48Hz – 50kHz
- Low Frequency extension: 33Hz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 Watts
- Power Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1M): 93dB
JBL Synthesis 4367
For many years, iconic JBL loudspeakers have perfected the definition of luxury audio. The 4367 is no exception. The high-performance loudspeaker was built upon the same professional-grade technology used in the acclaimed JBL Professional model M2 Master Reference Monitor, one of the most advanced and sophisticated loudspeakers in the world today. This 2-way loudspeaker offers a cast-frame 15-inch woofer (2216Nd-1) with a powerful, patented Differential Drive® dual 3-inch voice coil and neodymium motor structure for outstanding behavior in the low to mid frequency range. Upper-mid and high frequencies are reproduced by a patented D2430K 3-inch dual diaphragm, dual voice coil compression driver with dual neodymium motor structures and JBL’s patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI™) waveguide horn. All of this was designed to offer a high performance audio experience.
|SPEAKER TYPE||2-way Floorstanding Loudspeaker|
|LOW-FREQUENCY TRANSDUCER||15″ (380mm) 2216Nd-1 Differential Drive® woofer|
|MID/HIGH FREQUENCY TRANSDUCER||3″ (75mm) D2430K dual compr ession|
|MAXIMUM RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER POWER||300 watts RMS|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE (-6DB)||30 Hz – 40 kHz|
|NOMINAL IMPEDANCE||6 Ohm|
|CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES||700 Hz|
|ENCLOSURE TYPE||Bass-reflex via Dual Front-firing Ports|
|INPUTS||Dual Gold-plated Five-way Binding Posts|
|DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||37-1/16″ x 22-1/16″ x 16-3/4″ (941mm x 560mm x 425mm)|
|WEIGHT||135 lb (61.2 kg)|
|FINISHES||Walnut or Black Walnut Woodgrain Veneer|