Argento Flow Master Reference Cables
Featuring all the breakthroughs in the Flow series and further refining them, the Argento Flow Master Reference cables are Argento’s masterpiece, making use of the fundamentals used in the Flow line. With a substantially increased cross section, the Flow Master Reference cables are a step-up in performance while retaining the beauty of the Flow cables and all the tonal balance and qualities associated with Argento Audio.
Speaker Cables & Power Products
For Flow Master Reference Phono RCA-RCA or XLR-XLR and Female DIN to RCA or XLR, please CALL TO ORDER.
Main features of the Flow Master Reference cables:
- Three-time as many conductor strands than in the Flow.
- The cryo and polishing process is now a triple process.
- Each polarity is travelling in its own completely separate cable with VDMTM.
- The incorporation of separator spacers maximizes anti-vibration performance and outside disturbances sensitivity.
- Annealed parts for even improved contact and reduced resistance.
- Each one-meter pair of Flow Master Reference interconnects contains no less than 70 custom designed, CNC machined parts.
The Flow Master Reference line is available in:
- RCA and XLR Analog Interconnectors,
- BNC, RCA and XLR Digital interconnectors,
- XLR, RCA and Phono interconnectors,
- US, EU, 15 and 20 amp IEC power cords and
- Speaker Cable with spades.