Argento Flow Master Reference Phono Cable
$14,500.00 – $27,500.00
Flow Master Reference Phono Cable (from CAD14,500)
Argento Flow Master Reference Phono Cable – the Flow Master Reference is the Argento Audio masterpiece, featuring all the breakthroughs in the Flow with upgrades that offer even higher performance than the Flow cables.
Main features of the Flow Master Reference cables:
- 3x as many conductor strands than in the Flow.
- Cryo and polishing process is now a triple process.
- Each polarity is travelling in its own completely separate cable with VDM.
- The incorporation of separator spacers maximizes anti-vibration performance and outside disturbances sensitivity.
- Annealed parts for even improved contact and reduced resistance.
- Each one-meter pair of Flow Master Reference interconnects contains no less than 70 custom designed, CNC machined parts.
The Flow Master Reference line is available in:
- RCA and XLR analog inter-connectors
- BNC, RCA and XLR digital inter-connectors
- XLR, RCA and Phono inter-connectors
- US, EU, 15 and 20 amp IEC power cords; and
- Speaker cable with spades
The Argento Flow Master Reference Phono Cable is available in Black only, RCA-RCA or XLR-XLR or Female DIN to RCA or Female DIN to XLR terminations, and 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m, 2.5m and 3.0m lengths. Please CALL TO ORDER for optional 0.5m extensions.
1.2 M, 1.5 M, 1.8 M, 2.1 M, 2.4 M
RCA-RCA, XLR-XLR, Female DIN to RCA, Female DIN to XLR
Visit our showroom
Mon-Fri from 10 am – 5 pm
Showrooom located west side of Vancouver, BC
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards