Argento Serenity Jumper Cable
Serenity Jumper Cable (from CAD$2,100)
Argento Serenity Jumper Cable – The Serenity line of cables have made Argento Audio’s reputation among the audiophile community for their uncompromising technical quality and sound performance. The Serenity Signature cables are the third generation of Serenity cables from Argento with performance levels that are higher than virtually all competing cables at any price point.
Main features of the Serenity Signature cables.
- The conductors are made of the purest silver featuring a quasi ribbon geometry with no edges resulting in a close to hyper-elliptic shape.
- The dielectric/vibration damper is the proprietary Argento Audio VDM (Vibration Damping Material), drastically removing any unusual dielectric imperfections, along with an optimized vibration control.
- One of these conductors is used for each polarity in the inter-connector and several for each polarity in the speaker cables.
- All conductive parts are cryo treated with liquid nitrogen.
- All connectors are similar to the Flow connectors with the exception of the dielectric material.
The Serenity Signature line is available in:
- RCA and XLR analog inter-connectors
- US, EU, 15 and 20 amp IEC power cords; and
- Speaker cable with spades
The Argento Serenity Jumper Cable is available in Pearl White or Black, Spade or Banana terminations, and in 25m fixed length.
Pearl White, Black
Visit our showroom
Mon-Fri from 10 am – 5 pm
Showrooom located west side of Vancouver, BC
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards