Artesania Absolute Floor Platform
Out of stock
Main features of the Artesania Absolute Floor Platform:
- The materials used in the construction of the Artesania Absolute Floor Platform are the best the market has to offer: Krion solid surface, Panzerholz wood, elastomer and thermoplastic screws.
- Screws that make up the decoupling points of the rack are made of titanium.
- The iconic Artesania identity in this platform being the absence of shelves to support the electronics.
- Instead, the electronics are supported by Panzerholz wooden discs, which can be moved both horizontally and vertically to perfectly match the size of any component.
- This platform uses non-resonant materials such as Krion and Panzerholz that present an absolute synergy.
Related products you may be interested in: Lumin X1, T2, U1; Electrocompaniet AW600; Wilson Benesch ACT One, Wilson Benesch Resolution; Argento Flow Master Reference XLR, Argento Flow Power Cord 2.0M.
For more information, please see Artesania Audio’s Accessories Brochure.