JBL SDP-55 Surround Sound Processor (Each)
Main features of the JBL SDP-55 Surround Sound Processor:
- JBL SDP-55, a 16-channel immersive surround sound processor, has a luxurious industrial design and is capable of exceptional performance without compromise.
- You can experience content in many ways with SDP-55 including over Ethernet or Wi-Fi or simply streaming directly from your tablet or phone via Bluetooth. You can also source content from a smart TV with high-resolution audio.
- It has the best-in-class audio and video signal integrity, 16 channels of native processing, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro 3D, IMAX Enhanced, Dirac Live, Logic 16, Network Streaming, Dante and Class G amplification.
- The SDP-55 is an IMAX Enhanced-certified AV receiver and features DTS:X immersive audio decoding that is optimized to properly reproduce the full dynamic range of IMAX theatrical sound mixes available in IMAX Enhanced content.
JBL Synthesis website
- Dimensions (WxD) (including speaker terminals) x H (including feet): 433mmx425mmx171mm
- Weight: 10.6kg
For more technical specifications, please see JBL Synthesis website.