Main features of the AirTight ACT 3 PreAmp:
- The Air Tight ACT 3 is a high-quality preamp with exceptional audio performance. It uses well-established, time-tested design that has been extensively refined over the years to produce a quiet yet highly dynamic audio experience.
- Shunt Regulated Push Pull (SRPP) line amp design with a strengthened buffer stage to ensure good noise rejection, low output impedence and extended linearity.
- Has a robust power supply that features quick recovery diodes for high operational speed and low impulse noise.
- Single steel sheet with multi-layer enamel for high rigidity and low noise.
- High quality input/output jacks with detachable mains cord.
- AirTight ACT 3 available in 2 versions: with or without HQ volume control
Related products you may be interested in: Krell preamps
- Line stage preamp
- Dimensions: 430(W) x 90(H) x 325(D) mm
For more technical specifications on AirTight ACT 3 Preamp, please visit AirTight website.