AirTight ACT 7 Preamp
Main features of the AirTight ACT 7 Preamp:
- The AirTight ACT 7 preamp has multiple control knobs on the front panel.
- With audio operations nowadays being replaced by touch panels and mobile devices, AirTight wanted to re-create the joy of accessing amplifier by operating the control knobs directly.
- Power section: Toroidal power transformers with low leakage flux are used for power supply and electrolytic capacitators are eliminated from signal and decoupling circults to achieve purity and transparency in sound.
- Input section: The ACT 7 uses a mechanical rotary selector switch which resists degradation over time as its input selector. It also incorporates ALPS RK-501 high-quality volume mechanism for volume control.
- Amplification section: A 2-stage NF type SRPP (shunt regulated push-pull) consisting of a twin triode 12AX7 and a 12AU7 is used for each channel. It is also equipped with a timer relay circuit so that noise is not generated when combined with a solid-state power amplifier even when power is turned on.
Related products you may be interested in: Krell preamps
- Dimensions: 400(W) x 350(D) x 145(H) mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
For more technical specifications on AirTight ACT 7 preamp, please visit AirTight website.