Main features of the AirTight ATM 1S Stereo Power Amplifier:
- The AirTight ATM 1S is a dependable orthodox configuration composed of highly-acclaimed 6CA7 valves in a Mullard phase inversion arrangement.
- It makes use of newly developed Hashimoto transformers that have substantial output capacity and capable of handling 60 watts of power.
- Equipped with bias adjustment facilities for easy service accessibility.
- It avoids PCB and uses point-to-point manual soldering with full OFC wires and copper-plated chassis.
Related products you may be interested in: Electrocompaniet power amps
- Stereo amplifier / EL34
- Dimensions: 368(W) x 293(H) x 231(D) mm
- Weight: 22kg
For more technical specifications, please visit Air Tight website.
ATM-300R without tubes, ATM-300R single-ended w/EH 300B tubes, 9 watts, ATM-300R single ended with Takatsuki TA 300B tubes