Main features of the AirTight ATM 2211 Mono Power Amp (Pair):
- AirTight ATM 2211 was launched as part of AirTight’s 35th anniversary.
- The heart of this amplifier, the choke oil coils, are individually custom-made by Japanese craftsmen to withstand high voltage and the output transformer is a high-output version made by Hashimoto Electric Co.
- The main chassis is AirTight’s traditional monocoque construction that controls resonance and maintains the mechanical strength of the amplifier.
- Loudspeaker terminals made by WBT of Germany are separately equipped for high and low output.
- All parts are carefully selected to withstand high voltage and ensure durability for you to enjoy the full energy of sound.
Related products you may be interested in: Electrocompaniet power amps
- Mono poweramp
- 211 tubes, 22 w per channel
- Dimensions: 400(W) x 350(D) x 225(H) mm
- Weight: 25.5kg
For more technical specifications on AirTight ATM-2211 Mono Power Amp, please visit AirTight website.