Main features of the AirTight PC 1 Coda Phono Cartridge:
- AirTight PC 1 Coda is the refined version of the flagship PC-1 model. It is a reference cartridge model among the audiophile community for its dynamic sound, low impedance and high voltage output, surpassing expectations for a MC cartridge.
- It uses Super Aluminum alloy A7075 (Extra Super Duralumin) as a cartridge base alloy, producing sharp, speedy lows and clearer sound stage compared with its predecessor PC-1.
- Boron, an alloy with good physical characteristics, is used for Cantilever material.
- Suspension mechanism in PC 1 Coda is also finetuned for firm and high resolution sound images
Related products you may be interested in: AirTight Amplifiers
- Extra Super Duralimin body
- Boron Cantilever
- Semi line contact
- 50 mV/1kHz
- Weight: 12.7g
For more technical specifications on AirTight PC 1 Coda Phono Cartridge, please visit AirTight website.
ATM-300R without tubes, ATM-300R single-ended w/EH 300B tubes, 9 watts, ATM-300R single ended with Takatsuki TA 300B tubes