JBL HDI-3800 Loudspeaker (Each)
Main features of the JBL HDI-3800 Floorstanding Loudspeaker:
- JBL HDI-3800, a triple 8” (200mm) 2 ½-way floorstanding loudspeaker, is the flagship of the JBL HDI Series.
- Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in California, it features a 2.5-way design with patented high-definition imaging (HDI) waveguide technology for powerful dynamics and precise sound reproduction.
- HDI woofers take advantage of core JBL engineering techniques to enaure a very high output with low distortion.
- The sophisticated curved cabinet features a modern design finished in a choice of automative-grade painted High Gloss Black or furniture-grade satin Walnut or Gray Oak wood veneers.
- A black cloth, magnetically attached grille completes the elegant appearance of this speaker.
- Finish: Black Lacquer, Grey Oak or Walnut.
JBL Synthesis website
- Triple 8” (200mm) 2 ½ way floorstanding speaker
- Patented HDI waveguide technology
- Patented high-frequency compression driver
- 8” (200mm) cast frame, Advanced Aluminum Matrix core woofers with 1.5” voice coils.
- Contemporary design with premium automative-grade and furniture-grade finishes
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 43.33”x11.81”x16.45” (1100.5mmx300mmx417.8mm)
- Weight: 83.78lbs (38kg)
For more technical specifications, please visit JBL Synthesis website.
Black Lacquer, Grey Oak, Walnut