JBL SCL-5 In-Ceiling Loudspeaker (Each)
Main features of the JBL SCL-5 In-Ceiling Loudspeaker:
- The SCL-5, a 2-way 7” (180mm) in-ceiling loudspeaker, is the highest performing round in-ceiling model in the JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeaker (SCL) series.
- It is designed for use in high-performance immersive audio systems in medium to large size rooms.
- It’s innovative configuration yields incredibly smooth and consistent performance for off-axis placement up to 60 degrees from the listening position.
- The SCL-5 is acoustically designed to match any of the SCL series as part of a complete JBL Synthesis immersive audio solution.
- Patented Cat Claw installation mechanism with gold-plated, spring-loaded binding posts.
- Compatible with CB10 pre-construction bracket
- Includes paintable round and square magnetically attached grilles.
JBL Synthesis website
- Dimensions with grille (HxWxD): 12.5”x12.5”x5.98” (318mmx318mmx151.9mm)
- Weight: 8.6lbs (3.9kg)
- Weight (with one grille): 9.2 lbs (4.2kg)
For more technical specifications, please see JBL Synthesis website.