JBL SCL-6 In-Wall Loudspeaker (Each)
Main features of the JBL SCL-6 In-Wall Loudspeakers:
- JBL’s SCL-6, a 2.5-way quadruple 5.25” (130mm) in-wall loudspeaker, is the largest in-wall model in the expanded JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeaker (SCL) series.
- It is designed for deployment in high-performance immersive audio systems in medium to large size rooms.
- It’s configuration yields incredibly smooth and consistent performance for in-wall LCR or surround applications.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- It has patented Cat Claw installation mechanism, gold-plated and spring-loaded binding posts and includes paintable magnetically attached grilles.
- The SCL-6 is acoustically designed to match any of the SCL series loudspeakers as part of a complete JBL Synthesis immersive audio solution.
JBL Synthesis website
- Dimensions (with grille): 7.29”x31.32”x3.82” (185mmx796mmx97.1mm)
- Weight: 22.2 lbs (10.07kg)
For more technical specifications, please see JBL Synthesis website.