Main features of the JBL SCL-7 in-wall loudspeaker:
- A 2-way dual 5.25” (130mm) in-wall loudspeaker, SCL-7 is the smallest model in the expanded JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeaker (SCL) series.
- It is designed for deployment in high-performance immersive audio systems in small to medium size rooms.
- Its innovative configuration yields incredibly smooth and consistent performance for off-axis placement up to 45 degrees from the listening position.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally with patented Cat Claw installation mechanism and gold-plated, spring-loaded binding posts.
- The SCL-7 is acoustically designed to match any of the JBL SCL series loudspeakers as part of a complete JBL Synthesis immersive audio solution.
JBL Synthesis website
- Product dimensions (with grille): 7.32”x19.15”x3.88” (186mmx486mmx99mm)
- Mounting depth: 3.64” (93mm)
- Weight: 12.6 lbs (5.72kg)
For more technical specifications, please see JBL Synthesis website.