JBL SCL-8 In-Ceiling Loudspeaker (Each)
Main features of the JBL SCL-8 In-Ceiling Loudspeaker:
- JBL SCL-8, a 2-way 5.25” (130mm) in-ceiling loudspeaker, is the most compact round in-ceiling model in the JBL Synthesis Custom Loudspeaker (SCL) series.
- It is designed for deployment in high-performance immersive audio systems in small to medium size rooms.
- Its innovative configuration yields incredibly smooth and consistent performance for off-axis placement up to 60 degrees from the listening position.
- It has patented Cat Claw installation mechanism and gold-plated, spring-loaded binding posts.
- Includes magnetically attached grilles that can match any interior décor.
- The SCL-8 is acoustically designed to match any of the JBL SCL series loudspeakers as part of a complete JBL Synthesis immersive audio solution.
JBL Synthesis website
- Dimensions (with grille) (HxWxD): 10.77”x10.77”x4.73” (273mmx273mmx120mm)
- Mounting depth: 4.54” (115mm)
- Weight: 7.8 lbs (3.5kg)
For more technical specifications, please see JBL Synthesis website.
Visit our showroom
Mon-Fri from 10 am – 5 pm
Showrooom located west side of Vancouver, BC
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards