JBL SDP-58 Surround Sound Processor (Each)
Main features of the JBL SDP-58 Surround Sound Processor:
- JBL SDP-58, a 16-channel immersive surround sound processor, has a luxurious industrial design and is capable of exceptional performance without compromise.
- You can experience content in many ways with SDP-58 including over Ethernet or Wi-Fi or simply streaming directly from your tablet or phone via Bluetooth. You can also source content from a smart TV with high-resolution audio.
- It has the best-in-class audio and video signal integrity, 16 channels of native processing, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Auro 3D, IMAX Enhanced and Auro-3D immersive audio decoding
- The SDP-58 is an IMAX Enhanced-certified AV receiver and features DTS:X immersive audio decoding that is optimized to properly reproduce the full dynamic range of IMAX theatrical sound mixes available in IMAX Enhanced content.
JBL Synthesis website
- Dimensions (WxD) (including speaker terminals) x H (including feet): 433mmx425mmx171mm
- Weight (net): 10.7 kg
- Weight (packed): 14.0 kg
For more technical specifications, please see JBL Synthesis website.