JBL SSW-2 Subwoofer (Each)
Main features of the JBL SSW-2 Passive Subwoofer:
- JBL SSW-2 is a dual 12” (300mm) passive subwoofer that is ultra-high-performance and acoustically designed to complement any Synthesis Custom Loudspeakers (SCL) series as part of a complete JBL Synthesis solution.
- Designed for use with JBL Synthesis SDA amplifiers.
- The configuration of its enclosure allows it to be positioned vertically or laid on its side horizontally for tremendous flexibility in built-in, behind-screen, or in-room applications.
- The SSW-2 delivers powerful, dynamic and accurate bass response and is best-suited in medium to large sized rooms.
JBL Synthesis website
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 33”x19”x15.3” (838.2mmx482.6mmx389.16mm)
- Weight: 141 lbs (64kg) per speaker.
For more technical specifications, please see JBL Synthesis website.