JBL SSW-3 Subwoofer (Each)
Main features of the JBL SSW-3 passive subwoofer:
- JBL SSW-3 is a dual 10” (250mm) in-wall passive subwoofer that is ultra-high-performance and acoustically designed to complement any SCL series loudspeakers as part of a complete JBL Synthesis solution.
- The in-wall enclosure is constructed of MDF with substantial internal bracing and rubber isolation mounting points to minimize sonic intrusion into the wall structure.
- Designed to fit standard 2×6” wood frame construction.
- Best-suited for discrete in-wall installation.
- Includes a magnetically attached grille, or it may be used without grille when located behind acoustically transparent fabric panels.
- Designed for use with JBL Synthesis SDA amplifiers.
- The SSW-3 delivers powerful, dynamic and accurate bass response and ideal for medium-to-large sized rooms.
JBL Synthesis website
- Back box enclosure dimensions (HxWxD): 64”x14”x5.1” (1626mmx356mmx130mm)
- Grille size (HxWxD): 16.89”x28.425”x0.375” (429mmx722mmx9.53mm)
- Weight: 81 lbs (36.75kg) per speaker
For more technical specifications, please see JBL Synthesis website.
Visit our showroom
Mon-Fri from 10 am – 5 pm
Showrooom located west side of Vancouver, BC
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards