JVC DLA RS-3100 Projector
Main features of the JVC DLA RS-3100 Projector:
- The JVC DLA RS-3100 D-ILA projector is the world’s first (as of Sep 2021) home theatre model to feature 8K / 60p / 4K120p input.
- It is equipped with a new 8K / e-shiftX proprietary technology with 4-direction shift to reproduce 8K quality image from 4K signals.
- 4K 120p input also makes the projector ideal for gaming when combined with Low Latency mode.
- The projector is driven by three 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA devices, high-quality 18-element, 16-group 100mm glass lens with a full aluminum lens barrel, and Ultra-High Contrast Optics that contribute to delivering optical brightness of 2,500 lumens.
- Blue-Escent laser diode light source also contributes to projecting the high-resolution 8K image with full depth and dimensionality, with longevity of up to 20,000 hours.