Main features of the Krell Chorus 7200 XD Multi-Channel Amp:
- The Krell Chorus 7200 XD Multi-Channel Amp incorporates Krell’s XD (Xtended Dynamics, Dimensionality & Detail) upgrade with lower output impedance. This enables greater control over speaker drivers, damps out unwanted vibrational modes and results in a more accurate reproduction of the original signal.
- Built with Krell’s Class A iBias™ Technology, Chorus 7200 XD is one of Krell’s best sounding amplifiers that operate without the excessive heat and wasted energy of conventional designs
- Equipped with power supplies that are optimized for use with the iBias circuit.
- Its compact design allows rack-mounting. Ideal for custom installation as well as traditional audiophile systems.
- Includes RJ 45 Ethernet connectivity and an internal web page that is accessible from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
Krell Industries website
7 Channel 200 Watt Amplifier Featuring Krell iBias™ Technology
1 in. W x 7.65 in. H x 21.10 in. D
434 mm W x 194 mm H x 536 mm D
110 lbs., 50 kg (shipping)
100 lbs., 45.4 kg (unit only)
For more technical specifications on Krell Chorus 7200 XD Multi-Channel Amp, please visit Krell Industries website.
Black Satin, White Satin