Main features of the Krell Duo175 XD Stereo Amp:
- It incorporates Krell’s XD (Xtended Dynamics, Dimensionality & Detail) upgrade with lower output impedance. This enables greater control over speaker drivers, damps out unwanted vibrational modes and results in a more accurate reproduction of the original signal.
- Built with Krell’s Class A iBias™ Technology, the Krell Duo175 XD amp is one of Krell’s best sounding amplifiers that operate without the excessive heat and wasted energy of conventional designs
- Equipped with power supply that is optimized for use with the iBias circuit.
- Its compact design allows rack-mounting. Ideal for custom installation as well as traditional audiophile systems.
- Includes RJ 45 Ethernet connectivity and an internal web page that is accessible from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
Krell Industries website
2×175 Watt Amplifier Featuring Krell iBias™ Technology
1 in. W x 7.65 in. H x 21.10in. D
434 mm W x 194 mm H x 536mm D
70 lbs., 31.8 kg (shipping)
60 lbs., 27.3 kg (unit only)
For more technical specifications on Krell Duo175 XD Stereo Amps, please visit Krell Industries website.
Black Satin, White Satin