Krell Trio300 XD Multi-Channel Amp
Main features of the Krell Trio300 XD Multi-Channel Amp:
- Krell Trio300 is a 3-channel 300W amplifier featuring Krell’s iBias™ Technology.
- Incorporates Krell’s XD (Xtended Dynamics, Dimensionality & Detail) upgrade with lower output impedance. This enables greater control over speaker drivers, damps out unwanted vibrational modes and results in a more accurate reproduction of the original signal.
- Built with Krell’s Class A iBias™ Technology, Krell Trio300 is one of Krell’s best sounding amplifiers that operates without the excessive heat and wasted energy of conventional designs
- Equipped with power supplies that are optimized for use with the iBias circuit.
- Comes in a compact design that allows rack-mounting. Ideal for custom installation as well as traditional audiophile systems.
- Includes RJ 45 Ethernet connectivity and an internal web page that is accessible from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
Related products you may be interested in: Electrocompaniet, VAC, Bryston
Krell Industries website
3 Channel 300 Watt Amplifier Featuring Krell iBias™ Technology
1 in. W x 7.65 in. H x 21.10 in. D
434 mm W x 194 mm H x 536 mm D
, 45.4 kg (shipping)
85 lbs., 38.6 kg (unit only)
For more technical specifications on the Krell Trio 300 XD Multi-Channel Amp, please visit Krell Industries website.
Black Satin, White Satin
Visit our showroom
Mon-Fri from 10 am – 5 pm
Showrooom located west side of Vancouver, BC
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards