Lumin T2 Network Player
LUMIN T2 network music player is the first redesign of the classic A1/T1 main boards and chassis. It combines solid all-new chassis construction with X1 technology to provide the perfect balance.
- Lumin T2 network player is an all-new chassis construction featuring thick cnc panels and an internal power supply. It combines solid cnc panel construction with X1 technology to hit the performance sweet spot.
- Lumin (Solid Aluminum Chassis): 350mm (VV), 345mm (D), 60mm (H), 9kg
- Finish: Raw brushed aluminum or black anodized brushed aluminum
- New generation processor provides DSD512 and 384kHz playback
- Dual ES9028PRO SABRE DACS
- USB digital audio output
- Precision 32-bit internal digital volume
- Discreet clock system for precision timing
- Low-noise switching power supply with dual stage regulator
- PCM & DSD upsampling
- MQA full decoding
- Roon Ready, Spotify Connect, MQA, TIDAL, Qobuz, Airplay and TuneIn
- DSD Support: Up to DSD 512 22.6MHz, 1-bit
- Upsampling rates & Bit depths: DSD128 upsampling option for all files; PCM 384kHz upsampling option for all files
- Analog Output Stage: Dual ESS SABRE32 ES9038Pro DAC chips; Fully balanced layout with high-quality components.
- Digital Output Stage: USB: Native DSD512 support; PCM 44.1-768kHz, 16-32-bit, Stereo
- Power Supply: Internal 100-240V Auto-ranging