Lumin X1 Network Player
Lumin X1 network player is Lumin’s flagship model, representing streaming’s new cutting edge. It is an award-winning model, re-engineered without compromise and provides a whole new digital musical experience. Comes with the X1 external dual-toroidal power supply.
The Lumin X1 network player comes with:
- Lumin (solid aluminum chassis): 350mm (VV), 345mm (D), 60mm (H), 8kg
- Dual-toroidal PSU: 106mm (W), 336mm (D), 60mm (H), 4kg
- Finish: Raw brushed aluminum or black anodized brushed aluminum
- New solid billet CNC casing design
- Separate digital & analogue circuitry
- Low-noise linear regulator
- New 9-pin output connector
- Available as an upgrade for existing S1 / A1 / T1 customers
- DSD Support: Up to DSD 512 22.6MHz, 1-bit
- Upsampling rates & Bit depths: DSD128 upsampling option for all files; PCM 384kHz upsampling option for all files
- Analog Output Stage: Dual ESS SABRE32 ES9038Pro DAC chips; Fully balanced layout with high-quality components; Output connectors coupled with dual LUNDAHL LL7401 output transformers; Femto Clock System with precision FPGA distribution.
- Digital Output Stage: USB – Native DSD512 support; PCM 44.1-768kHz, 16-32-bit, Stereo; BNC SPDIF – PCM 44.1kHz-192kHz, 16-24-bit; DSD (DoP, DSD over PCM) 2.8MHz, 1-bit; Optical Network – 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet; adapter may be needed for your particular switch/cables; use simultaneously with RJ45 (eg. connect one to router and one to Lumin L1 or NAS)
- Power Supply: External dual-toroidal