PMC BB5se is the largest in the SE range. A 15” Radial™ bass unit allows the speaker to handle music with the widest dynamic range with absolute ease and confidence. The PMC BB5se can handle not only the loudest works but also subtle acoustic materials with delicacy. No other passive loudspeaker offers this level of resolution and feeling of high-reaching headroom.
A dedicated BB5-Cse centre channel speaker is also available to match the BB5se standmount.
- Available Finishes:SE Grand Walnut, SE Amarone, SE Natural Oak, SE Jet Black
- Crossover Frequency: 380Hz – 3.8kHz
- Dimensions: 1040mm (41″) H x 432mm (17″) W x 790mm (31.1″) D – Stand: 500mm (19.7″) +Spikes H x 430mm (16.9″) H x 518mm (20.4″) D
- Drive Units: LF – PMC 15” 380mm Radial™ driver; HF – 27mm SONOLEX™ soft dome Ferrofluid cooled; MF – PMC75 SE – 75mm soft dome
- Effective ATL™ Length: 4m 13ft
- Frequency Response: 17Hz-25kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm nominal
- Input Connectors: 3 pairs 4mm sockets (Tri-Wire or Tri-Amp)
- Recommended Amp Power: 10 – 700W
- Recommended Drive Unit Torque Settings: HF:6Nm MF: 1Nm LF: 3Nm
- Weight:87kg (191lbs) & Stands 19kg (42lbs)
Grand Walnut, Amarone, Natural Oak, Jet Black