Sbooster BOTW P&P Eco MKII Power Supply
$469.00 – $529.00
The Sbooster BOTW P&P ECO MKII power supply is the successor of the BOTW P&P ECO, which hit the market in summer 2015. The MKII has improved innovative techniques compared to the BOTW P&P ECO in order to enhance the sound quality of your music server, streamer or other device to an even higher level.
The Sbooster BOTW P&P ECO MKII power supply is equipped with an interchangeable DC-tip system and have variable output voltages. The higher output settings are intended for the use of the Sbooster Ultra power supply add-on. The BOTW P&P ECO MKII is available in a 100/110/115/120/220/230/240V AC 50/60Hz version.
- Output voltage & current for 5-6V: 5V-3A; 6V-1.75A; 6.5V-1.6A
- Output voltage & current for 9-10V: 9V-2.33A; 10V-1.25A; 10.5V-1.1A
- Output voltage & current for 12-13V: 12V-3A; 13V-2.25A; 13.5V-2.1A
- Output voltage & current for 15-16V: 15V-2.5A; 16V-1.85A; 16.5V-1.65A
- Output voltage & current for 18-19V: 18V-2.25A; 18.5V-2.0A; 19V-1.75A
- Output voltage & current for 24V: 24V-1.1A
- Mains voltage*: 100 Volt AC 50/60Hz; 110 Volt AC 50/60Hz; 115 Volt AC 50/60Hz; 120 Volt AC 50/60Hz; 220 Volt AC 50/60Hz; 230 Volt AC 50/60Hz; 240 Volt AC 50/60Hz
- Transformer: 50VA audio grade toroidal with electrostatic shielding
- Mains filter: high performance dual stage mains filter with earth line choke
- Rectifier bridge: Power Schottky barrier rectifiers
- Bulk capacitors: low impedence high ripple current capacitors
- Regulator: high-current ultra-fast transient response LDO with external high precision shunt reference circuit
- Filter capacitors: non-inductive polypropylene film capacitors
- DC power cord: 95cm 16 AWG spiral shielded, with integrated Sbooster and interchangeable DC plug
- Mains cable: stock supplied
- Size and weight: Dimension: 240*130*75mm; 1.85kg
- Safe approvals: CE/GS/CCC/KC/CTUVUS/FCC/PSB IEC60065 standard
* Note: the power supply is only suitable for one of the mains voltages.
5-6V, 9-10V, 12-13V, 15-16V, 18-19V, 24V