Sbooster Ultra MKII Power Supply
The Sbooster Ultra MKII power supply is designed as an additional upgrade for the BOTW P&P ECO MKI and MKII power supplies. It is based on active filter technique, which reduces the ripple & noise of the BOTW P&P ECO even further to a negligibly low level. The Sbooster Ultra has to be connected directly to the Sbooster split-current module of the BOTW P&P ECO power supply. It also re-stabilizes the output voltage to the correct voltage.
The Sbooster Ultra MKII power supply is designed for audio equipment that is sensitive to residual noise, such as digital to analog converters, music streamers, USB to SPDIF converters, headphone-, pre- and phono amplifiers.
A must have for every audiophile!
Features Ultra MKII:
- The innovative electronic design filters and optimizes the input power and is fine-tuned within the audible reach.
- The Ultra MKII circuit uses upgraded input and output buffers with a higher capacity and solid conductive polymer capacitors to lower the output ripple and to expand the bandwidth of the filter circuit.
- The transient response has improved 40-50% compared to the Ultra MKI by adding new parts and lowering the output impedance to a bare minimum. The output circuit is now equipped with an impedance correction filter to achieve improved performance over a wider bandwidth.
- “Sbooster Decoy” is integrated on the Ultra MKII to lure unwanted noise out of the metal cage of the audio device.
- The Ultra MKII is a star-ground design. Almost every component has its own dedicated ground connection. This makes the electronic design more stable and brings ease in the music.
- The Ultra MKII input and output cables have high quality oxygen-free copper for the conductors and are double shielded. The interchangeable DC-connectors are also equipped with custom-made gold-plated connector pins.
5V, 7.5V, 9V, 12V, 15V, 15.4V, 18V