Shelter 301 MKII MC
Main features of the Shelter 301 MKII MC Phono Cartridge:
- The Shelter 301 MKII has an aluminum cantilever and conical stylus tip. The stylus tip is a moderate size of 0.65mil.
- It is a great choice for traditional analog reproductions and legacy albums of your favorite performers.
- An affordably priced low output MC cartridge with a plush midrange, pliant bass and pleasant, involving top-end that can enhance the performance of your turntable.
- Output voltage: 0.4mV
- Stylus tip: 0.65mil conical
- Impedance: 11 ohm
- Weight: 8.1 gram
- Tracking force: 1.5 to 2.2 gram