Shelter 411 II MC Transformer
Main features of the Shelter 411 II MC Transformer:
- The 411 II MC Transformer is a mono-functional stereo MC transformer to match MC cartridges with internal impedance (DCR) of less than 15 ohms.
- The impedance tolerance is 25 ohms.
- Shelter 411 II MC is a toroidal design that applies the toroidal winding to a 0.05mm thick super malloy, layered ring-core.
- The core volume has an external diameter of 25mm, internal diameter of 16mm and height of 10mm.
- The termination of the wire is directly connected to an in/out terminal.
- It delivers the signal from the cartridge to the phono-terminal directly without coloration and has 32dB of step-up ratio of approximately 40 times.
- Input impedance: less than 15 ohm (tolerance 25 ohm)
- Step-up ratio: 32dB
- Output impedance: 47K to 50K ohms
- Dimensions: 142W x 66H x 106D (mm)
- Weight: about 1Kg