Main features of the Shelter Harmony MC phono cartridge:
- Shelter Harmony MC is Shelter’s flagship model.
- It’s body shell is made of dry carbon fiber (CFRP) which delivers superb acoustics and is an ideal match with its newly designed motor assembly. This combination is capable of delivering a great musical reproduction even on records with less-than-optimal recordings.
- The motor assembly is an all-new design using hard aluminum cantilever and OFC wiring.
- Harmony also provides a high degree of internal damping along with top-notch isolation characteristics that protect the body from extraneous vibration and noise.
- All these design features ensure that Harmony produces no coloration and is extraordinarily sensitive to even the most demanding and subtle musical passages.
- Output voltage: 0.5mV
- Stylus tip: 1.6 x 0.3mil line-contact
- Impedance: 15 ohm
- Weight: 8.5 gram
- Tracking force: 1.4 to 2.2 gram