Main features of the Stillpoints Aperture II Acoustic Panels:
- The Stillpoints Aperture II Acoustic Panels represent a whole new form of acoustical treatment with three products in one: an absorber, a diffuser, and a resonator. It can increase soundstage width and depth especially for smaller rooms and can also increase the dimensional perspective of the image structure.
- They are the only acoustical product that gives you both absorption and diffusion at the first reflection points of a system.
- The Stillpoints Apertures will not:
- decrease or limit the dynamics of the system;
- diminish the power of the bass attack; or
- unevenly control one frequency over another which is often the case with traditional room treatments.
- The Stillpoints Aperture is available in three standard natural wood frames: Oak, Cherry and Walnut with either Black or Cream fabric.
Stillpoints Aperture Stand and side brackets can be purchased separately.
- The Stillpoints Aperture Stand is lightweight and fully adjustable. It allows for easy Aperture auditioning on location without the need for attachment to any wall surface.
- The Stillpoints Aperture II Stand Side Bracket Kit complements the Aperture II Stands allowing you to hang up to three Aperture II’s to the bottom, middle or top of the Aperture stand.
- Aperture Stand and side bracket kit available in Silver or Black.
- Aperture acoustic panel color: Walnut, Cherry or Oak wood frame with Black or Cream fabric
- Aperture Stand and Aperture Side Bracket Color: Silver or Black
- Aperture Stand and Side Bracket Kit can be purchased separately.
For more technical details on Stillpoints Aperture II Acoustic Panel, please visit Stillpoints website.
Walnut/Black, Walnut/Cream, Cherry/Black, Cherry/Cream, Oak/Black, Oak/Cream, Painted Black/Black