StormAudio MK2 Preamp Processor
$18,900.00 – $25,200.00
Main features of the StormAudio MK2 AV Preamp Processor:
- A high-performance surround sound preamp processor, StormAudioMK2 has received worldwide recognition by winning the CEDIA AWARD 2020 as “Best New Hardware”, the TWICE AWARD 2020 as “Best Audio Hardware in Preamps & Processors” and the RESIDENTIAL SYSTEMS as “CEDIA 2020 Best of Show”.
- Based on Storm Audio’s proprietary modular platform, the MK2 AV Preamp Processor is reputable for modularity and flexibility with multiple hardware and software options available. You will always find the right optional module to suit your needs.
- It has a minimalist and modern design and a proprietary analog/digital hybrid volume adjustment for greater sonic refinement.
- Acclaimed user-friendly web-based interface with full configuration and a full range of control options for the most seamless integration to any advanced home theatre design.
- Up to 24 channel surround decoding: Auto-3D / Dolby Atmos / DTS X Pro / IMAX Enhanced.
- Dirac Live & Bass Control module, HDMI eARC Video Switching.
- Advanced remote monitoring through VPN connection.
- Available in 16/24/32 channel analog output (XLR)
For more StormAudioMK2 AV Preamp Processor technical specifications, please visit StormAudio website.
ISP.16 Analog MK2 (16 channel analog output (XLR)), ISP.24 Analog MK2 (24 channel analog output (XLR)), ISP.32 Analog MK2 (32 channel analog output (XLR)), ISP.32 Digital AES MK2 (32 channel AES/EBU output (RJ45) 16 channel analog output (XLR)