VAC Phi 170 iQ Stereo/Mono Power Amp
Main features of the VAC Phi 170 iQ Stereo/Mono Power Amplifier:
- The VAC Phi 170 iQ Stereo/Mono Power Amplifier is equipped with the revolutionary patented VAC iQ Continuous Automatic Bias System.
- It is the only system able to hold each output tube’s true underlying idle current perfectly steady at all times no matter how much you turn up the volume.
- It is able to create more details, increase extension and punch, produce lower noise, less distortion and high reliability.
- You no longer have to worry about manual tweaking, bias drift, thermal tracking effects, dynamic load-line shift or runaway tubes or blown fuses. With the Phi 170 iQ system, you are guaranteed with superior sound.
Related products you may be interested in: Wilson Benesch speakers, Avantgarde speakers.
- Type: Vacuum tube power amplifier with transformer coupled output
- Dimensions: 17.8”W x 14.2”D x 8.5”H (452mmx361mmx216mm) (excluding connectors)
- Weight: 68 lbs (31kg)
For more technical specifications, please visit VAC website.
Visit our showroom
Mon-Fri from 10 am – 5 pm
Showrooom located west side of Vancouver, BC
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards