VAC Statement 450i iQ Integrated Amp
Main features of the VAC Statement 450i iQ Integrated Amplifier:
- VAC Statement 450i iQ integrated amplifier is an ultimate performance, cost-no-object instrument that establishes a new benchmark for sound quality in integrated amplifiers.
- Conceptually the Statement 450i consists of a Statement 450S iQ power amplifier, a Statement Line Stage, and a phono stage with multiple inputs, variable gain and adjustable loading.
- Part of the secret of its performance is in the unusual vertical form factor, which allows the optimal placement of circuit elements and purest, most direct routing of signals.
- VAC’s patented iQ Continuous Automatic Bias System keeps the output tubes set at the intended operating point at all times for better sound, protection and automatic indication of when tubes should be replaced.
Related products you may be interested in: Wilson Benesch speakers, Avantgarde speakers.
- Type: Integrated Amplifier
- Dimensions: 48” high. Base is 24” deep x 18.4” wide. Tower is 18.25” deep x 10.4” wide, plus knobs and connectors.
For more technical specifications, please visit VAC website.
Visit our showroom
Mon-Fri from 10 am – 5 pm
Showrooom located west side of Vancouver, BC
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards