Wilson Benesch ACT 25 Tonearm
Main features of the Wilson Benesch ACT 25 Tone Arm:
- The Wilson Benesch ACT 25 Tone Arm is a precision-engineered reference level tonearm constructed with carbon fibre composite and one of the world’s lightest, stiffest and most highly-optimised tonearms.
- Combined with the Circle 25 turntable, the ACT 25 tone arm becomes part of a high-performance analog replay system.
- As the leader in advanced carbon composite engineering in the high-end audio industry, Wilson Benesch provides two tonearm options, the ACT 25 Tonearm and the Nanotube One Tonearm. Both can be fitted to the Circle 25 turntable or used with any third-party turntable.
- Available in White or Black finish.
Related products you may be interested in: Wilson Benesch Circle Turntable, Circle Turntable Stand, Wilson Benesch speakers.
Wilson Benesch website
- Effective mass: 9g
- Overhang: 18mm
- Effective length: 235mm
- Mounting distance: 217mm (spindle to pillar)
- Weight: 340g
- Finish: Black or White
For more technical specifications, please visit Wilson Benesch website.