Main features of the Wilson Benesch Circle 25 Turntable:
- For vinyl lovers, the Circle 25 turntable (no arm) appears to be a simple, elegant design but in fact is a complex and highly-engineered analog replay system.
- It uses state-of-the-art components, particularly the distinctive two-part Polyoxymethylene (POM) circular plinths (instead of MDF plinths) for superior stiffness and a higher damping coefficient.
- Carbon fibre cantilevers are also central to the success of the Circle 25 design, creating a wide soundstage with the solid quality of analogue sound.
- Circle 25 also incorporates a new bearing design that is not only wear-resistant but also ensures the lowest possible level of friction and noise.
- Available in Black or White finish.
Related products you may be interested in: Wilson Benesch Act 25 Tone Arm, Circle Turntable Stand, Wilson Benesch speakers.
Wilson Benesch website
- Diameter: 12” (305mm)
- Stacked height: 5.5” (140mm)
- Weight per channel: 9 lbs (4kg) or 18 lbs (8kg) with stand.
- Finish: Black or White
For more technical specifications, please visit Wilson Benesch website.