Main features of the Wilson Benesch Square Centre Stand:
- The Wilson Benesch Square Centre Stand is a high-integrity stand that uses a formed laser cut steel component that bolts securely to four stainless steel spacers attached to the underside of the cabinet.
- Speaker stands can be regarded as an integral part of a loudspeaker system since attaching an enclosure to a stand couples the two in terms of energy transfer.
- The base of the Square Centre Stand is a high-mass laser cut steel foot that ensures stability.
- Four precision machined spikes couple the Square Centre stand to the floor with two adjustable rear spikes to provide pitch and tilt adjustment.
- For use on hard floors, the stand can also be supplied with Wilson Benesch in-house machined floor protectors (purchased separately).
- Finish: Black
Related product: Wilson Benesch Square Centre Channel Loudspeaker.
Wilson Benesch website
Grand Walnut, Amarone, Natural Oak, Jet Black