Main features of the Wilson Benesch Square One Speaker Stand:
- The Square One stand is designed to bolt securely to the four stainless steel spacers attached to the underside of the Square One cabinet.
- Speaker stands can be regarded as an integral part of a loudspeaker system since attaching an enclosure to a stand couples the two in terms of energy transfer.
- At the base of the Square One stand is a high-mass laser cut steel foot that ensures stability.
- Four precision machined spikes couple the Square One stand to the floor with two adjustable rear spikes to provide height and tilt adjustment.
- For use on hard floors, the stand can also be supplied with Wilson Benesch in-house machined floor protectors (purchased separately).
- Finish: Black
Related product: Wilson Benesch Square One Stand Mount Loudspeaker.
Wilson Benesch website
Grand Walnut, Amarone, Natural Oak, Jet Black