Main features of the Audience Au24 SX Analog Interconnect:
- Audience Au24 SX Analog Interconnect, as with all Au24 SX audio cables, represent the biggest transformation in cable performance ever achieved by Audience.
- With the use of OCC copper and high quality XLPE dielectric insulation, SX cables are notably more transparent and dynamic.
- Each component of a Au24 SX cable is individually cryo-treated after assembly and testing in Audience’s in-house cryo lab.
- Au24 SX cables are low mass and low eddy current resistant designs with minimal jacketing materials to retain natural timing in recreating original sound fields.
- Au24 SX cables are available in RCA, XLR, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, phono and all configurations of loudspeaker cables.
- Au24 SX Analog Interconnect is available in these models in variable lengths: audio interconnect RCA to RCA, audio interconnect RCA to DIN, stereo Mini to RCA, XLR audio interconnect, XLR center channel and subwoofer RCA interconnect.
- Please CALL TO ORDER for half-meter extensions beyond 3m.
Au24 SX Audio Interconnect RCA to RCA, Au24 SX Audio Interconnect RCA to DIN, Au24 SX Stereo Mini to RCA, Au24 SX XLR Audio Interconnect, Au24 SX XLR Center Channel, Au24 SX Subwoofer RCA Interconnect
0.5m, 0.75m, 1m, 1.25m, 1.5m, 1.75m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m