Main features of the Audience Au24 SX Digital Interconnect:
- Audience Au24 SX Digital Interconnect, as with all Au24 SX audio cables, represent the biggest transformation in cable performance ever achieved by Audience.
- With the use of OCC copper and high quality XLPE dielectric insulation, SX cables are notably more transparent and dynamic.
- Each component of a Au24 SX cable is individually cryo-treated after assembly and testing in Audience’s in-house cryo lab.
- Au24 SX cables are low mass and low eddy current resistant designs with minimal jacketing materials to retain natural timing in recreating original sound fields.
- Au24 SX cables are available in RCA, XLR, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, phono and all configurations of loudspeaker cables.
- Au24 SX Digital Interconnect is available in these models in variable lengths: S/PDIF RCA to RCA, S/PDIF RCA to BNC, S/PDIF BNC to BNC and AES/EBU.
- Please CALL TO ORDER for half-meter extensions beyond 3m.
Au24 SX S/PDIF RCA to RCA Digital, Au24 SX S/PDIF RCA to BNC Digital, Au24 SX S/PDIF BNC to BNC Digital, Au24 SX AES/EBU Digital
0.5m, 0.75m, 1m, 1.25m, 1.5m, 1.75m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m