Main features of the Audience AU24 SX Phono Cable:
- Audience Au24 SX Phono Cable, as with all Au24 SX audio cables, represent the biggest transformation in cable performance ever achieved by Audience.
- With the use of OCC copper and high quality XLPE dielectric insulation, SX cables are notably more transparent and dynamic.
- Each component of a Au24 SX cable is individually cryo-treated after assembly and testing in Audience’s in-house cryo lab.
- Au24 SX cables are low mass and low eddy current resistant designs with minimal jacketing materials to retain natural timing in recreating original sound fields.
- Au24 SX cables are available in RCA, XLR, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, phono and all configurations of loudspeaker cables.
- Au24 SX Phono Cable is available in Stereo Phono RCA-RCA or Stereo Phono DIN-RCA.
- Please CALL TO ORDER for extensions beyond 3m.
Au24 SX Stereo Phono RCA-RCA, Au24 SX Stereo Phono DIN-RCA
0.5m, 0.75m, 1m, 1.25m, 1.5m, 1.75m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m