Main features of the Audience frontRow Speaker Cable:
- The Audience frontRow Speaker Cable conveys unaltered musical information in the purest form from your amplifiers to your speakers, bringing you closer to “live” sound and music.
- With Audience’s MORRE (Musically Optimized Reduction of Resistive Energy) technologies, they are capable of delivering more precise high-level signal information and musical reproduction than any of its predecessors, setting a new standard in speaker cable technology and performance.
- They are able to transmit audio signals accurately without grain or distortion and their extreme low noise floor allow for huge holographic presentation with three-dimensional spatial queues that go beyond speaker boundaries.
- With the introduction of MORRE technology in frontRow speaker cables, all aspects of musical performance are inherently and definitely improved.
- frontRow Speaker Cable is available in these models: loudspeaker cable, loudspeaker center channel cable, loudspeaker LCR set, loudspeaker bi-wire and loudspeaker bi-wire jumpers.
- All models are available in variable lengths except for frontRow loudspeaker bi-wire jumper which is a set length of 6”.
- Please CALL TO ORDER for half-meter extensions beyond 3m.
frontRow Loudspeaker, frontRow Loudspeaker Center Channel, frontRow Loudspeaker LCR set, frontRow Loudspeaker Bi-Wire, frontRow Loudspeaker Bi-Wire Jumpers (only available at 6 inches)
0.5m, 0.75m, 1m, 1.25m, 1.5m, 1.75m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m