Main features of the Electrocompaniet ECI-6 MKII integrated amplifier:
- Electrocompaniet ECI-6 MKII is a powerful integrated amplifier equipped with 4 analogue inputs.
- The ECI 6 MKII offers 2 x 125 Watts and is equipped with an even better power supply and a more sophisticated preamplifier module.
- It is an extremely substantial and dynamic amplifier, capable of controlling a wide range of speakers on the market.
- Analogue sources can be connected to one balanced (XLR) input and three single-ended (RCA) stereo inputs.
- The ECI 6 MKII also features the design upgrades introduced with the MKII series, including new front plate design and updated, more rigid chassis.
- The ECI 6 MKII is upgradable to ECI 6 DX MKII.
- Power consumption: 110W
- Standby: 1W
- Dimensions: Width: 470mm/18.3”; Depth (with a speaker terminal): 430mm/16.9”; Height: 128mm/5”
- Weight: 20.5kg/45lbs
For more detailed technical specifications, please visit electrocompaniet website.