Main features of the Electrocompaniet EMC1 MKV Reference CD Player:
- Since 1998, Electrocompaniet has produced one of the best-sounding CD players on the market, the EMC 1 UP. The new Electrocompaniet EMC1 MKV reference CD player builds upon this legacy and refines it further by using a new drive unit.
- The MKV also introduces updated electronics for better sonic performance, new mechanics for more rigid construction and brand-new chassis with updated design to be in line with the new MKII edition of other Electrocompaniet products.
- Top loading CD transport to prevent laser pickup from receiving mechanical distortions.
- Fully balanced D/A converter with discrete analog audio circuitry.
- Mechanical design with five different housings, which shield analogue, digital, transport, transformer and controller circuitry.
- Dimensions: Width: 470mm/18.5”; Depth: 422mm/16.6”; Height: 118mm/4.64”
- Weight: 18kg/39.6lbs
For more detailed technical specifications, please visit electrocompaniet website.